Tuesday, October 10th – 6:45 pm
TEXAS SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF Admin. & Welcome Center, 2nd Floor Conference Room (Map below)
Due to security at Texas School for the Deaf, School staff have asked that we send a list of attendees prior to the meeting. This will also expedite access to the grounds thru the gate off Elizabeth Street.
Note: If you plan to attend please send a email to Matt Coldwell at email@example.com.
- Meeting Called to Order & Introductions – Thom Parker
- Appetizers and Beverages served prior to Meeting.
- Approval of June 13th, General Association Meeting Minutes – Mathew Coldwell
- Treasurer’s Report – Year to Date (Operations & Parks Budgets) – Isaac Cohen
- Investment of Association Funds
- Community Engagement • 2023 Membership Drive Updates
- Communications Report Rebecca Harrell
- Bulletin Content, Mailing, and Advertising
- Parks & Green Spaces Committee Updates – Ingrid Weigand
- Parks Funds for Oak Wilt remediation, resident cost sharing
- Zoning Committee Update – Jody Zemel •
- 700 Dawson (High Road) – Planning Commission
- Traffic, Safety & Parking Committee – Jeff Seiden
- Update to – So. Co. PTMD implementation and enforcement
- Homeless and Unhoused Working Group Update – Ingrid Weigand
- Update on HEAL Initiative for removal of WBCGB encampments.
- Sustainable enforcement and WBCGB restoration
- Austin City Limits – October 6-8th and 13-15th. Expect heavy traffic.
- Food and Wine Festival, Auditorium Shores, Sat, Nov. 4, – Sun, Nov. 5, 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Jr. League Christmas Affair – Nov. 15 thru 19th, Palmer Event Center.
- Note: RPP Only temporary signs installed on Bouldin Ave. 11/14 – 11/19.