General Association Meeting 4/11
Tuesday, April 11th 6:45 pm
TEXAS SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF – Admin. & Welcome Center, 2nd Floor Conference Room (Map below)
Due to security at Texas School for the Deaf, School staff have asked that we send a list of attendees prior to the meeting. This will also expedite access to the grounds thru the gate off Elizabeth Street.
Note: If you plan to attend please send a email to Matt Coldwell at email@example.com.
- Meet and Greet, Council Member Jose Velasquez – District 3
- Meeting Called to Order & Introductions – Thom Parker
- Remarks – Council Member Jose Velasquez
- Approval of February 21st, General Association Meeting Minutes – Noah Cohen
- Treasurer’s Report – Year to Date (Operations & Parks Budgets) – Isaac Cohen
- Community Engagement Update – Denise Zucco
- Parks & Green Spaces Committee Updates – Ingrid Weigand
- Oak Wilt Determination & Oak Wilt Education Campaign
- Oak Wilt Arborist Contract – Parks Budget Request **vote required.
- Mary Dawson Pocket Park – Design (Concept 2), Next Steps
- Traffic, Safety & Parking Committee – Thom Parker
- Report to General Association – PTMD Working Group
- SoCo PTMD Oversight Committee Development
- Traffic and Safety Committee Chair (vacancy)
- Zoning Committee Updates – Jody Zemel
- Update on High Road – Blacks BBQ tentative plan for club.
- Homeless and Unhoused Working Group Update – Ingrid Weigand
- Summary of Meetings with City Officials and Staff
- Meeting report: Concerned Residents
- Next Homeless Working Group Meeting –
- BCNA Homeless Google Doc – reporting documentation – Matt Coldwell
- Local Historical Districts – Information Update Cory Walton
Upcoming Events – Auditorium Shores
- Capitol 10,000K Run – Sunday April 16, 8 am to 2 pm (Lanes closed, 1st Street Bridge)